WHEN Super Dog is a five-week course running on Saturday mornings. See booking page for latest dates.
WHERE Our classes are in an indoor riding school in Great Kingshill so we are under cover and have LOTS of space
HOW MUCH? Each five week course is £115, which includes weekly handout notes.
IS THIS CLASS RIGHT FOR MY DOG? Super Dog is designed for dogs and handlers who enjoy training and have good training basics - sit, down, wait/stay and recall. All dogs must be able to relax in a company of other dogs
Super Dog - get ready to be amazed!
If you've done basic training and want something more interesting and challenging for you and your dog, Super Dog is the course for you
This fun five-week course takes your dog's training to the next level. It's a great choice if you've done puppy training and/or our Shape 'Em Up course and now want to really make the most of your dog's potential. Best of all, you'll get a more responsive dog and build a better relationship together.
Over five weeks, you'll learn really useful skills including:
* Emergency stop - get your dog to stop instantly, even if they're running away from you
* A next level recall - where your dog learns to come back from chasing things. It's a biggie, it takes work and yes, it is possible!
* Instant down - ask your dog to lie down instantly, however far away from you they are
* Spot on sit - We think this is such an undervalued skill. Get a rock solid sit, regardless of what's going on around, and you have a calm, controlled dog
* Stand and give all four paws - vets love our Super Dogs!
* Flybowl - yep, like flyball but something any dog can do. Fast, fun and builds great distance control and recall.
And combinations of these skills to give you impressive control...
'I couldn't believe what we achieved on this course. It was like a light bulb went on in her head' P.H, Gerards Cross